The ‘e’ in ‘e-series’ stands for external control. These fixtures can be controlled centrally by a Gavita Master controller. This replaces the often cumbersome installation with contactors and clocks, and adds safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at high temperatures and even a safety shutdown.We developed a completely new ballast for the Gavita Pro 600 e-series, reducing the inrush and incorporating direct control remote control.
- New! Controllable 600W EL fixture
- Comes with a Gavita Pro 600W 400V EL E40/E39 lamp, 1120 µmol s-1
- Highest output 600W fixture in the market using 400V EL lamp
- Suitable for Gavita Master controller
- Plug-and-play installation
- Control range 50-110%
- Lights more than 1 square meters with 1000 µmol m-2 s-1
- Complete Fixture
- Horticultural Design
- 400V lamp technology for high-frequency electronic ballast
- Replaceable Reflector
- Controllable Output
- Double Ended Lamp
- High-Frequency Electronic Ballast
- Soft Start – Unlike magnetic ballasts, these electronic ballasts never use more power than their specified power during the start-up sequence.
- No in-rush Current - The e-series fixtures are constantly connected to your mains supply, just like a television that is on stand-by. Because of that it never creates a high inrush power when switching on
- No moving parts, optimal thermal management
- Sealed housing with Gore-tex ventilation plug
- Status LED - provides info on the operation status of the ballast
- Miro aluminium reflector
- Soft Dim
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controllers
- Plug & Play installation - Connect your fixtures to the master controller with the standard controller cables provided with the controller and the fixture.
- Input Voltage: 230V-240V (± 10%)
- Input current at 100%: 2.75A
- Input current at 110%: 3.0A
- Input power at 100%: 645W
- Input power at 110%: 700W
- Power Factor: >0,98 THD: <10%
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Certification: CE
- Power inlet: IEC C14
- Adjustable: 300/400/500/600/660W/EXT
- External control: Gavita Master Controller
- External control connector: RJ14 (6P4C)
The fixture comprises of a ballast, reflector and lamp in one complete compact package. Made according to horticultural standards, the housing of the ballast is sealed and contains a gore-tex® plug to ventilate the housing, while keeping dust and humidity out.
Ballast output is either controlled by the Gavita Master controllers, or an external switch, allowing it to be adjusted to 300, 400, 500, 600 and 660W boosted output. The Master Controller can centrally control the output hundreds of fixtures in a range between 300 and 660 W output power. Using the Master controller safeguards your valuable crop by the added auto-dim and auto-shutdown features, and completely automates your light control.
The high frequency ballast was specifically designed for the Gavita double ended HPS lamp, resulting in an accurate, optimal output, a stable burning lamp and a better light maintenance over time. The ballast is not suitable to run Metal Halide lamps.
The spread of the Pro 600 with the industry standard HR96 SE (Single Ended) reflector is about 2.7×4 ft (80×120 cm) at 2 ft distance in overlapping plans for light levels up to 1000 µmol s-1 m-2. The reflector is replaceable (we recommend to do this every year to two years)
The high frequency electronic ballast is designed to drive the Gavita Pro Plus 600 high voltage, high frequency single ended lamp, generating 1150 µmol s-1 of PAR light. This ballast is only suitable for our 400V, high frequency HPS lamps.
Gavita Pro 600e SE Grow Light
We reserve the right to re-quote on deliveries that are large or bulky. Larger items carry different shipping fees to smaller items. Please note that the shipping fee for growing mediums depends of the amount ordered. When placing your order for growing mediums we will need to get a quote from shipping companies, as they go according to weight.