The ‘e’ in ‘e-series’ stands for external control. These fixtures can be controlled centrally by a Gavita Master controller. This replaces the often cumbersome installation with contactors and clocks, and adds safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at high temperatures and even a safety shutdown.We improved the electronics and changed the way the ballast is built, by mounting the PCB and warm components directly on the heat sinks instead of in a ballast bracket. The much cooler electronics result in a greater reliability and a longer life. The new design of the housing even increases that effect.
- The professional fixture of choice
- Comes with a Gavita Pro Plus 1000W 400V DE EL lamp, 2100 µmol s-1
- Highest output and efficacy in the market (A++ energy label)
- Suitable for Gavita Master controller
- Plug-and-play installation • Control range 50-115%
- Lights more than 2 square meters with 1000 µmol m-2 s-1
- Complete Fixture
- Horticultural Design
- 400V lamp technology for high-frequency electronic ballast
- Replaceable Reflector
- Controllable Output
- Double Ended Lamp
- High-Frequency Electronic Ballast
- Soft Start – Unlike magnetic ballasts, these electronic ballasts never use more power than their specified power during the start-up sequence.
- No in-rush Current - The e-series fixtures are constantly connected to your mains supply, just like a television that is on stand-by. Because of that it never creates a high inrush power when switching on
- No moving parts, optimal thermal management
- Sealed housing with Gore-tex ventilation plug
- Status LED - provides info on the operation status of the ballast
- Miro aluminium reflector
- Soft Dim
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controllers
- Plug & Play installation - Connect your fixtures to the master controller with the standard controller cables provided with the controller and the fixture.
- Input Voltage: 230V-240V (± 10%)
- Input current at 100%: 4.6A
- Input current at 115%: 5.3A
- Input power at 100%: 1055W
- Input power at 115%: 1210W
- Power Factor: >0,98 THD: <10%
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Certification: CE
- Power inlet: IEC C14
- Adjustable: 600/750/825/1000 /1150W/EXT
- External control: Gavita Master Controller
- External control connector: RJ14 (6P4C)
The fixture comprises of a ballast, reflector and lamp in one complete compact package. Made according to horticultural standards, the housing of the ballast is sealed and contains a gore-tex® plug to ventilate the housing, while keeping dust and humidity out.
Ballast output is either controlled by the Gavita Master controllers, or an external switch, allowing it to be adjusted to 600, 750, 825, 1000 W, and 1150W boosted output. The Master Controller can centrally control the output hundreds of fixtures in a range between 500 and 1150W output power. Using the Master controller safeguards your valuable crop by the added auto-dim and auto-shutdown features, and completely automates your light control.
The compact complete fixture contains a lamp, HR96 reflector and horticultural quality ballast in one comprehensive package. The higher output and added efficiency of the industry standard HR96 reflector make this the workhorse of the family.
The reflector is replaceable (we recommend to do this every year to two years) and there is a choice of replacement reflectors:
- The HR96 DE for overlapping configurations, assuring optimal uniformity and penetration. This is the industry standard reflector delivered with the fixture.
- The W 150 DE for wide configurations, where uniformity and lower light levels are required in large rooms. 150 degrees beam angle, for double ended lamps.
- The M 110 DE SR for applications in single rows and small rooms, where a single reflector needs to create uniformity and high light levels. 110 degrees beam angle, for double ended lamps
The spread of the Pro 1000 equipped with the HR96 DE reflector is about 4×6 ft (110x180cm) at 3 ft distance in overlapping plans, providing light levels of up to 1000 µmol s-1 m-2. The reflector is replaceable (we recommend to do this every year to two years).
The fixture’s light source is a Gavita Pro Plus 1000W double ended HPS lamp, generating 2100 µmol s-1 of light. With a light maintenance of over 96% per 5000 hours you only need to replace it once a year.
Mounting is easy because the fixture is balanced and only requires two hanging points. For c-profile installations we have convenient brackets available.
Gavita Pro 1000e DE Grow Light
We reserve the right to re-quote on deliveries that are large or bulky. Larger items carry different shipping fees to smaller items. Please note that the shipping fee for growing mediums depends of the amount ordered. When placing your order for growing mediums we will need to get a quote from shipping companies, as they go according to weight.